The lawful basis for collecting data is in order to fulfil contractual obligations to delegates/clients.
1. Names are collected for identification purposes and for certificate production for the individual.
2. Contact details are collected in order to inform delegates of their renewal dates and invite them to book on another course. It is optional to provide this information. Normally delegates will be contacted via their business or school that made the initial booking for them.
2.1 Children under 16 will normally not be asked to provide contact details – contact will be via parent/guardian or the school.
3. Medical information might be imparted to ensure safety or sensitivity to a delegate on the course. It will not be recorded to a specific person.
4. Feedback is invited using a circle method plus extra invited comments. This will be used anonymously in marketing materials and online if consent is given.
5. Photographs will be taken and used for marketing online and in other formats but ONLY with written permission of all in each picture. The written consent (or email) will be printed and stored for future reference. A delegate can request an image is no longer used and to have it deleted even if the image contains other people who do not request this.
5.1 Photographs of children learning first aid will not be taken by KM First Aid. They may be taken by the relevant booking organisation e.g. Brownie leader under the organisation’s own policy. With permission these might be used for a press release, if relevant.
6. Sharing of information. We will never use the personal details you supplied without a lawful reason to do so. We will use your personal data for the purposes for which they were initially requested. Information is only shared with SkillBase First Aid when a delegate is on a course provided from SkillBase via KM First Aid. Registration and Feedback forms come from SkillBase First Aid. It is made clear to delegates on each course, if the course is a SkillBase First Aid course.
7. Responsibility for processing currently lies with the owner of KM First Aid – Kate Midgley.